The Minion DHR II is the perfect complement to the DHF and it is now available for the most powerful plus bikes on the market.
Proven paddle studs in the middle reduce the rolling resistance and increase the braking force on loose ground. With these studs, you can hold harder braking in steep terrain and keep your balance, while the large-volume carcass absorbs any bumps.
- Size: 27.5 x 2.80"
- Version: Tubeless Ready + EXO
- Mixture: Dual
- Excellent braking and cornering traction
- Great braking characteristics
Tubeless Ready (TR)
- Tubeless tires have many advantages: you can drive with less air pressure. This results in better traction and the rolling resistance decreases. And where there is no hose, the risk of a breakdown also falls. MAXXIS TR tires are better prepared for mounting with sealing milk than other "Tubeless Ready" tires. The bead of our TR tires is like a real UST tubeless tire completely covered with a rubber layer. As a result, the hose-free mounting of all rims with standard dimensions is already successful on the first inflation and with little fluid.
- This highly abrasion and abrasion-resistant material protects the sidewall of various MTB tires. It is very tight woven, light and very flexible. As a result, the performance of the tires remains unchanged.