The G3 features the MRP integrated skid plate that makes it possible to glide over rocks and obstacles with ease. The skid and lower guide are combined into one solid structure, which enables it to swing on its forward pivot when servicing. This makes any chain, crank or chainring maintenance simple.
- Single Ring 1x 7/8/9/10 and 11-speed drivetrains.
- Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles
- Includes standard pulley and new G-slide slider block for quiet, dependable operation in muddy and dank conditions.
- Tracked and grooved upper guide / backplate interface increases stiffness and eases installation
- Quietring wrap on the upper guide's tail mitigates chain-slap
- 32-36t version
- All install and adjustment operations possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench.
- BB mounted guides are only compatible with traditional, threaded BB systems
- Compatible with chainlines 50mm and wider (55mm and wider on 83mm BB shells)
- 153g (Mini Carbon ISCG)