With its all-new tread pattern, Maxxis Minion DHF is the ideal tyre for aggressive gravity riding. With the side studs of the legendary DHF, which have been widened a bit for even better cornering grip, it has extreme cornering grip.
Product features – Minion DHF WT TR EXO+ 3C MaxxTerra
- Size: 27.5 x 2.50″
- Type: Folding
- Version: EXO+ TR
- Mixture: 3C MaxxTerra
- Carcasse: 120
- 1073g (manufacturer information)
TechnologiesTubeless Ready (TR) Tubeless tires have many advantages: you can drive with less air pressure. This results in better traction and the rolling resistance decreases. And where there is no hose, the risk of a breakdown also falls. MAXXIS TR tires are better prepared for mounting with sealing milk than other “Tubeless Ready” tires. The bead of our TR tires is like a real UST tubeless tire completely covered with a rubber layer. As a result, the hose-free mounting of all rims with standard dimensions is successful on the first inflation and with little fluid. 3C MaxxTerra The right mix for our 3C Enduro and Freeride tire. Smooth uphill and downhill best adhesion characterize this mixture just like a long life. Wide Trail Casing Wide Trail (WT) construction optimizes tread layout and tyre shape on today’s wider rims. Traditional tires are designed for narrow rims and are too angular on wide rims for optimal performance. WT tyres are optimized for an inner rim width of 35 mm, but function perfectly on all rims with an inner dimension between 30 and 40 mm. EXO Protection+ EXO+ Protection: Maxxis’ new EXO+ construction combines two of the best puncture protection materials: SilkShield and EXO. The SilkShield layer surrounds the entire tyre from bead to bead, the EXO layer is mounted on the side walls. Together the EXO+ has the following advantages: 27 % better puncture protection on the running surface 51 % more stable side wall 28 % more breakdown protection
Ask a Question
Our Pricing Policy
TBS Bike Parts strives to offer our customers the best priced mountain bike parts of any retailer in North America . To do this, we constantly compare our prices to those of our major on-line competitors to ensure the lowest prices in the marketplace. In the unlikely event that you find a lower price on a regularly priced item, please notify us immediately and we will adjust our price accordingly.*TBS Bike Parts can only price match Canadian online bicycle retailers*
Shop with Confidence
If you are not satisfied, please feel free to return your purchase for a refund any time up to 60 days from the date of purchase.
There are however, a few guidelines which you should be aware of:
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of our original invoice and order number.
- Any promotional material that was provided to you with your purchase (for example free promotional products or giveaways) must be returned with the product.
- If, in error, a different product was shipped from what was ordered, we will pay for all shipping charges related to the return. Otherwise, you will be responsible for any shipping charges incurred.
- Returned product must be in its original condition and cannot be used or fitted.
- Returned items should be in its original packaging.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund on goods which are not returned in accordance with our returns policy and may require that you pay the shipping charges associated with returning the goods back to you.
- Refunds will be processed within five to ten business days of receiving the returned goods at our warehouse.
FREE Shipping on all orders over $149 within North America
Any questions regarding international shipping rates can be sent to email@example.com.
Please note TBS only accepts PayPal as a method of payment for international orders.
Please note: We sometimes do not include original product packaging due to the weight and addition size of the packaging. This allows us to cut down on the environmental impact and gives the customer free shipping on all orders over $149.
All orders are processed once credit card authorization and verification have been obtained. Orders are typically shipped within one business day of credit card authorization via Canada Post or the US Postal Service.