The RockShox Lyrik Boost 27.5" suspension fork offers enough travel for all those determined to take on all-mountain to enduro trails, and comes outfitted with Ultimate equipment with Charger 3 RC2 damper and DebonAir+ air spring. These are each supported by ButterCups. The completely independent adjustment of high and low-speed compression damping enables precision tuning and saves you from having to calculate the interplay. The DebonAir+ air spring impresses with excellent response and confidence-inspiring control. Another highlight are the ButterCups, which absorb 20% of those small but incessant vibrations that make life difficult for your arms and hands on long, bumpy trails. The Ultimate bushings are 53% longer than the previous model and have a higher overlap area for low-friction operation. Pressure relief valves allow the air pressure in the immersion tubes to be easily adjusted to the environment.
- Charger 3 RC2 damping with fully independent adjustment of low and high speed compression through IFP design enables precise tuning
- ButterCups for smooth riding absorb 20% of lighter, high-frequency vibrations and thus prevent fatigue
- DebonAir+ air spring with more volume than DebonAir absorbs smaller bumps even better and at the same time stands higher in the suspension travel
- pressure relief valves release excess air pressure in the immersion tubes at the push of a button, adjustment of the air pressure to the environment
- reduced friction due to longer Ultimate bushings with higher overlap than the previous model
- 35 mm stanchion tube diameter for a good ratio of stiffness and low weight
- low-friction SKF wiper seals for high durability and good suspension behaviour
- with Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube for low friction and good durability
- crown adjust
- torque cap dropouts for increased stiffness
- with screw-on torque cap adapters for simplified use with standard end caps
- also suitable for E-bikes
- fork crown light, milled and anodised
- Use: MTB, Trail, Enduro
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Spring: Debon Air+
- Damping: Charger 3 RC2
- Adjustments: Extl rebnd, low speed/high speed comp
- Steerer: Tapered 1.5" to 1 1/8"
- Steerer Length: 265mm
- Upper Tubes: 40mm
- Disc Brake Mount: Disc PM7 (post mount 180 mm)
- Maximum Rotor Size: 220mm
- Drop Out: 15x110mm Boost Maxle Stealth
- Max Tire Diameter: 732mm
- Max Tire Width: 81mm
- Axle To Crown: 552mm (160mm)
- Crown Outer Diameter: 59mm
Travel / Offset
- 160mm / 44 Offset (00.4020.694.003)
- Steerer: Aluminum
- Crown: Forged, hollow 7050 Aluminum
- Upper Tubes: Tapered Wall Aluminum
- Lowers: Magnesium
Our Pricing Policy
TBS Bike Parts strives to offer our customers the best priced mountain bike parts of any retailer in North America . To do this, we constantly compare our prices to those of our major on-line competitors to ensure the lowest prices in the marketplace. In the unlikely event that you find a lower price on a regularly priced item, please notify us immediately and we will adjust our price accordingly.
*TBS Bike Parts can only price match Canadian online bicycle retailers*
Shop with Confidence
If you are not satisfied, please feel free to return your purchase for a refund any time up to 60 days from the date of purchase.
There are however, a few guidelines which you should be aware of:
*Please note that a 15% restock fee will be applied to any return.*
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of our original invoice and order number.
- Any promotional material that was provided to you with your purchase (for example free promotional products or giveaways) must be returned with the product.
- If, in error, a different product was shipped from what was ordered, we will pay for all shipping charges related to the return. Otherwise, you will be responsible for any shipping charges incurred.
- Returned product must be in its original condition and cannot be used or fitted.
- Returned items should be in its original packaging.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund on goods which are not returned in accordance with our returns policy and may require that you pay the shipping charges associated with returning the goods back to you.
- Refunds will be processed within five to ten business days of receiving the returned goods at our warehouse.
FREE Shipping on all orders over $149 within North America
Any questions regarding international shipping rates can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note TBS only accepts PayPal as a method of payment for international orders.
Please note: We sometimes do not include original product packaging due to the weight and addition size of the packaging. This allows us to cut down on the environmental impact and gives the customer free shipping on all orders over $149.
All orders are processed once credit card authorization and verification have been obtained. Orders are typically shipped within one business day of credit card authorization via Canada Post or the US Postal Service.
Delivery by Post
TBS uses Canada Post and US Postal Service to ship all products. Upon check out, customers are given a choice of 3 levels of delivery service. The cost of shipping will vary with the level of service. Please note all service and delivery times are an estimate Canada Post not TBSbikeparts.com, this not a money back guarantee. Once a product has been shipped and a Canada Post tracking number provided to our customer, product delivery can be tracked online by the customer. TBSbikeparts.com is not responsible for shipments lost by Canada Post or The US Postal Service.
Canadian customers are offered three delivery options:
Canada Post estimates delivery to most destinations in Canada within 2-9 business days from the time of pickup from our warehouse.
Canada Post estimates delivery to most destinations in Canada within 2-4 business days from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
Canada Post estimates delivery to most destinations in Canada within 1-2 business day from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
American customers are offered three delivery options:
Expedited Parcel USA
Delivery to most urban centers in the US within 5-7 days from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
*Note that orders that qualify for free shipping that weigh under 2.2 pounds will be sent via Small Packet Air. Your package will arrive faster than Expedited Parcel USA but you will not receive a tracking number.
Delivery to most urban centers in the United States within 3-5 business days from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
Delivery within 1-2 business day to most urban centers in the United States from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
For customers from other countries, please contact us by email and we will quote a competitive shipping rate to your country.