What’s it going to take to ride that line? It’s steep. It’s rocky. You’ve passed it a hundred times. But not this time. With the all-new SRAM Guide RSC Disc Brakes, you have the power to take your riding to the next level. Proven 4-piston calipers give you smooth, lightweight, one-finger control, while its exceptional heat management capabilities deliver consistent, more reliable stopping power that inspires a new level confidence. SRAM’s new SwingLink technology takes brake lever performance to the next lever with less deadband and a grippier positive pad contact, giving you top-notch control of your brake’s modulation.
Contact Point Adjust lets you pick the position you want your fingers to be in when the brakes are engaged and offers a quick and easy way to customize the feel of your brakes without having to move the pads.
The new re-designed caliper uses a seal and aluminum piston interface that makes setup quick and effortless. Matching, SRAM’s Bleeding Edge technology makes bleeding the Guide Ultimate just as quick and easy of an affair.
As its name suggest, Guide Ultimate disc brakes are the ultimate complement to other SRAM components, ensuring you flawless performance on every ride.
SRAM GUIDE ULTIMATE DISC BRAKE FEATURES:
- WEIGHT: 218g
- LEVER MATERIAL: Carbon
- CALIPER DESIGN: S4 Caliper, post mount
- ACTUATION: Hydraulic
- ROTOR: CenterLine or CenterLine X
- PAD: SRAM Trail pads
- FLUID: DOT 5.1
- MOUNT: Ambidextrous
- ADJUSTMENT: Tool-free Contact Point and Reach Adjust
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Piggyback Reservoir, MatchMaker X compatible, Titanium hardware
- TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S): SwingLink™, Expandable Bladder, Timing Port Closure, Lever Pivot Bearings, Bleeding Edge, Heat Shield
- MATERIAL: Forged Aluminum
- PAD / HOLDER: Top-loading
- INTENDED USE: TR-AM
- SYSTEM: Open System
- ROTOR SIZES: 140, 160, 170, 180, 200mm
- HOSE LENGTH: 1700mm rear, 950mm front
- TOOL-FREE PAD REPLACEMENT: Yes
- PAD COMPUND Organic
- AMBIDEXTROUS: Yes
Rear brake is a Stealth-amajig version for easier internal routing.
SRAM Stealth-a-majig is a hydraulic brake olive and barb design that allows customers to assemble their bikes with hydraulic brakes and eliminate the need for a bleed procedure on internally routed bikes.
With the introduction of Stealth-a-majig, there is a new olive and barb that must be used to properly engage the brake. This olive and barb is completely backwards compatible with any other SRAM or Avid brake. Click here for more information.
Our Pricing Policy
TBS Bike Parts strives to offer our customers the best priced mountain bike parts of any retailer in North America . To do this, we constantly compare our prices to those of our major on-line competitors to ensure the lowest prices in the marketplace. In the unlikely event that you find a lower price on a regularly priced item, please notify us immediately and we will adjust our price accordingly.
*TBS Bike Parts can only price match Canadian online bicycle retailers*
Shop with Confidence
If you are not satisfied, please feel free to return your purchase for a refund any time up to 60 days from the date of purchase.
There are however, a few guidelines which you should be aware of:
*Please note that a 15% restock fee will be applied to any return.*
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of our original invoice and order number.
- Any promotional material that was provided to you with your purchase (for example free promotional products or giveaways) must be returned with the product.
- If, in error, a different product was shipped from what was ordered, we will pay for all shipping charges related to the return. Otherwise, you will be responsible for any shipping charges incurred.
- Returned product must be in its original condition and cannot be used or fitted.
- Returned items should be in its original packaging.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund on goods which are not returned in accordance with our returns policy and may require that you pay the shipping charges associated with returning the goods back to you.
- Refunds will be processed within five to ten business days of receiving the returned goods at our warehouse.
FREE Shipping on all orders over $149 within North America
Any questions regarding international shipping rates can be sent to email@example.com.
Please note TBS only accepts PayPal as a method of payment for international orders.
Please note: We sometimes do not include original product packaging due to the weight and addition size of the packaging. This allows us to cut down on the environmental impact and gives the customer free shipping on all orders over $149.
All orders are processed once credit card authorization and verification have been obtained. Orders are typically shipped within one business day of credit card authorization via Canada Post or the US Postal Service.
Delivery by Post
TBS uses Canada Post and US Postal Service to ship all products. Upon check out, customers are given a choice of 3 levels of delivery service. The cost of shipping will vary with the level of service. Please note all service and delivery times are an estimate Canada Post not TBSbikeparts.com, this not a money back guarantee. Once a product has been shipped and a Canada Post tracking number provided to our customer, product delivery can be tracked online by the customer. TBSbikeparts.com is not responsible for shipments lost by Canada Post or The US Postal Service.
Canadian customers are offered three delivery options:
Canada Post estimates delivery to most destinations in Canada within 2-9 business days from the time of pickup from our warehouse.
Canada Post estimates delivery to most destinations in Canada within 2-4 business days from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
Canada Post estimates delivery to most destinations in Canada within 1-2 business day from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
American customers are offered three delivery options:
Expedited Parcel USA
Delivery to most urban centers in the US within 5-7 days from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
*Note that orders that qualify for free shipping that weigh under 2.2 pounds will be sent via Small Packet Air. Your package will arrive faster than Expedited Parcel USA but you will not receive a tracking number.
Delivery to most urban centers in the United States within 3-5 business days from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
Delivery within 1-2 business day to most urban centers in the United States from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
For customers from other countries, please contact us by email and we will quote a competitive shipping rate to your country.