The day in, day out Eagle ecosystem hero is now available with AXS. The GX AXS upgrade kit is your entry point into wireless drivetrain simplicity. Compatible with any of SRAM Eagle ecosystem cassettes and crank arms, the upgrade kit allows you to experience AXS without needing to buy an entire groupset provided you already are using Eagle products. No matter if you are looking to upgrade your ride, or looking for great value replacement parts, look no further than the GX AXS upgrade kit.
GX Eagle AXS Upgrade Kit
- 1 x GX Eagle AXS Rear Derailleur 12-speed
- 1 x GX Eagle AXS Controller with Clamp
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Charger/Cord
- 1 x Chain Gap Tool
- 1 x Multitool
SRAM GX Eagle AXS 12-speed Rear Derailleur
Riders want a derailleur that shifts on command, whether under climbing load or sprinting to the stage finish. The GX Eagle AXS derailleur gets it done with everything you have come to expect from the AXS connect components. The GX Eagle AXS derailleur is smart enough to protect itself thanks to its incredibly resilient Overload Clutch. Engineered with a variety of rider preferences in mind, it is compatible with the new expanded range 10-52t cassette as well as the 10-50t cassette. Showcasing its lineage from the proven GX Eagle mechanical line, the GX Eagle AXS derailleur is there for one thing - to do the job.
- AXS enabled componentry software that makes it possible to both program and personalize new SRAM and RockShox components Eagle technology
- Overload Clutch protection
- Finished with the GX Eagle master colorway
- Use: MTB
- Group: GX Eagle AXS
- Gears: 1 x 12
- Max. tooth: 52T
- Technology Highlights: AXS, Eagle, X-HORIZON, X-SYNC, ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH, CAGE LOCK
- Cage: Steel
- Pulleys: Steel
- 468-478g (manufacturer information)
SRAM GX Eagle AXS Controller
Simplicity and performance made for all day adventures. The pure shifting performance of SRAM Eagle AXS™ is now available with GX. Shift under load, over the roughest terrain, uphill, without changing your grip on the bar. GX Eagle AXS™ changes your level of control on the bike when you’re under pressure and pushing hard. More than that, it changes your relationship with the bike. No cable, housing or wires to manage opened up design and engineering possibilities with the GX Eagle AXS™ controller. Featuring the proven ergonomic touchpoints that make shifting effortless, they are customizable to your preferences, allowing you to choose which button does what through the AXS™ App.
- Compatible with MatchMaker™ X
- Eagle™ technology
- Customize in-board and outboard shift options
- Pairs with both XX1 and X01 Eagle AXS™ derailleurs
- AXS™ enabled componentry software that makes it possible to both program and personalize new SRAM and RockShox components
- System is completely water and dust proof to IP69K
- Use: MTB
- Default Function: AXS - Rear Derailleur
- Orientation: Right
- Control Points: Double
- Clamp: Discrete
- Compatible with ANT+ devices: Yes
- Lever adjust: No
- Multi-position: Yes
- Battery size: CR2032
- 70-82g (manufacturer information)
Our Pricing Policy
TBS Bike Parts strives to offer our customers the best priced mountain bike parts of any retailer in North America . To do this, we constantly compare our prices to those of our major on-line competitors to ensure the lowest prices in the marketplace. In the unlikely event that you find a lower price on a regularly priced item, please notify us immediately and we will adjust our price accordingly.
*TBS Bike Parts can only price match Canadian online bicycle retailers*
Shop with Confidence
If you are not satisfied, please feel free to return your purchase for a refund any time up to 60 days from the date of purchase.
There are however, a few guidelines which you should be aware of:
*Please note that a 15% restock fee will be applied to any return.*
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of our original invoice and order number.
- Any promotional material that was provided to you with your purchase (for example free promotional products or giveaways) must be returned with the product.
- If, in error, a different product was shipped from what was ordered, we will pay for all shipping charges related to the return. Otherwise, you will be responsible for any shipping charges incurred.
- Returned product must be in its original condition and cannot be used or fitted.
- Returned items should be in its original packaging.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund on goods which are not returned in accordance with our returns policy and may require that you pay the shipping charges associated with returning the goods back to you.
- Refunds will be processed within five to ten business days of receiving the returned goods at our warehouse.
FREE Shipping on all orders over $149 within North America
Any questions regarding international shipping rates can be sent to email@example.com.
Please note TBS only accepts PayPal as a method of payment for international orders.
Please note: We sometimes do not include original product packaging due to the weight and addition size of the packaging. This allows us to cut down on the environmental impact and gives the customer free shipping on all orders over $149.
All orders are processed once credit card authorization and verification have been obtained. Orders are typically shipped within one business day of credit card authorization via Canada Post or the US Postal Service.
Delivery by Post
TBS uses Canada Post and US Postal Service to ship all products. Upon check out, customers are given a choice of 3 levels of delivery service. The cost of shipping will vary with the level of service. Please note all service and delivery times are an estimate Canada Post not TBSbikeparts.com, this not a money back guarantee. Once a product has been shipped and a Canada Post tracking number provided to our customer, product delivery can be tracked online by the customer. TBSbikeparts.com is not responsible for shipments lost by Canada Post or The US Postal Service.
Canadian customers are offered three delivery options:
Canada Post estimates delivery to most destinations in Canada within 2-9 business days from the time of pickup from our warehouse.
Canada Post estimates delivery to most destinations in Canada within 2-4 business days from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
Canada Post estimates delivery to most destinations in Canada within 1-2 business day from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
American customers are offered three delivery options:
Expedited Parcel USA
Delivery to most urban centers in the US within 5-7 days from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
*Note that orders that qualify for free shipping that weigh under 2.2 pounds will be sent via Small Packet Air. Your package will arrive faster than Expedited Parcel USA but you will not receive a tracking number.
Delivery to most urban centers in the United States within 3-5 business days from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
Delivery within 1-2 business day to most urban centers in the United States from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
For customers from other countries, please contact us by email and we will quote a competitive shipping rate to your country.