The X01 Eagle™ drivetrain signals an exciting new era of freedom and the next level of uncompromising performance for enduro racers and aggressive trail riders. Watching the world’s best racers use our parts to battle against nature, physics and time itself, has inspired us to supply them with the most advanced tools we can develop. X01 Eagle™ takes everything you love about our pioneering 1x drivetrains and increases its wear life, toughness, precision, smooth and silent operation. Add to that the 10- to 50-tooth, 12-speed, Eagle™ cassette, and you have a range of gears that gives you the freedom to enjoy the benefit of 1x in any terrain, any location and at any speed. X01 Eagle™ is drivetrain freedom—how you exploit it is up to you.
- X01 Eagle Type 3 Rear derailleur 12-speed long black
- X01 Eagle Trigger 12-speed black
- 12-speed Eagle Cassette XG-1295 10-50T
- 12-speed Eagle Chain X01 Hollow Pin silver
Purchase a wide variety of cranksets here
X01 Eagle Type 3 Rear Derailleur 12-speed long black
- Completely redesigned rear derailleur incorporating our proven X-HORIZON™ design and new Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology
- Re-engineered mounting system and repositioned CAGE LOCK™ add robustness
- Eagle™ pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter operation
- Carbon cage and lightweight hardware make it light and tough
- Speeds: 12
- Material: Forged aluminum and carbon fiber
- Colors: Black
- Outer Cage: Carbon fiber
- Compatibility: Eagle™ 10-50t only
- Inner Cage: Forged aluminum
- Spring: Titanium
- Bearings: Stainless Cage Sizes Eagle™
- Mount Options: New improved B-Bolt attachment improves RD durability and consistency.
- Max Tooth: 50
- Pulleys: Eagle™ chain compatible
- Pull: X-ACTUATION™
- Technology Highlight(s): X-HORIZON™, X-ACTUATION™, X-SYNC™, ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™, CAGE LOCK™
- B Knuckle: All new B-Bolt attachment method reduces noise and improves durability
- Other: Type 3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™
X01 Eagle Trigger 12-speed black
- New mechanism creates a smoother and more precise shifting system with exceptional reliability
- Carbon trigger and cover reduce weight
- Customizable setup via the adjustable pull-lever and MatchMaker™ X
- Speeds: 12-speed rear
- Compatibility: Eagle™ 12-speed rear derailleurs
- Technology Highlight(s): X-ACTUATION™, ZERO LOSS™, Matchmaker™ X Integrated
- Finish: Anodized aluminum
- Material: Aluminum and carbon fiber
- Bolts: Titanium
- Adjustments: Adjustable carbon pull level
- Colors: Black
- Gear Indication: No
- Other: Max upshifts 5 , Multi Position, Pull lever adjust
- Hardware: MatchMaker™ X (Clamp included)
12-speed Eagle Cassette XG-1299 10-50T black
- SRAM’s cassette manufacturing technology provides the greatest durability and lightest weight
- All-new shifting features create a smoother, quieter system with enhanced inboard and outboard shift performance
- XD™ driver body compatible
- Technology Highlight(s): X-DOME™, XD™ driver body, X-GLIDE™ 2
- Material: Same as XX1, machined cromoly 11t cog cluster with aluminum 50t cog
- Gear Ratios: 10-50t
- Speeds: 12
- Colors: black
- Recommended Chain: Eagle™ chain
- Recommended Group: XX1 Eagle™
- Cogs: 10-50t: 10t, 12t, 14t, 16t, 18t, 21t, 24t, 28t, 32t, 36t, 42t, 50t
- Compatibility: 12-speed XD™ driver body compatible
12-speed Eagle Chain X01 Hollow Pin black
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology
- The Eagle™ chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology
- All-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOWLINK™ technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The XX1 Eagle™ chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings
- Technology Highlight(s): FLOWLINK™, HARD CHROME™, POWERLOCK®, X-SYNC™
- Compatible Gears: Eagle™ 10-50t cassette only
- Closing Link: Eagle™ PowerLock® PVD
- Outer Plate: Nickel + PVD
- Inner Plate: Chrome Plated + PVD
- Pin Treatment: Chrome hardened, Hollow Pin™
- Recommended Group: XX1 Eagle™, X01 Eagle™
- Speeds: 12
- Compatibility: Eagle™
Our Pricing Policy
TBS Bike Parts strives to offer our customers the best priced mountain bike parts of any retailer in North America . To do this, we constantly compare our prices to those of our major on-line competitors to ensure the lowest prices in the marketplace. In the unlikely event that you find a lower price on a regularly priced item, please notify us immediately and we will adjust our price accordingly.
*TBS Bike Parts can only price match Canadian online bicycle retailers*
Shop with Confidence
If you are not satisfied, please feel free to return your purchase for a refund any time up to 60 days from the date of purchase.
There are however, a few guidelines which you should be aware of:
*Please note that a 15% restock fee will be applied to any return.*
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of our original invoice and order number.
- Any promotional material that was provided to you with your purchase (for example free promotional products or giveaways) must be returned with the product.
- If, in error, a different product was shipped from what was ordered, we will pay for all shipping charges related to the return. Otherwise, you will be responsible for any shipping charges incurred.
- Returned product must be in its original condition and cannot be used or fitted.
- Returned items should be in its original packaging.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund on goods which are not returned in accordance with our returns policy and may require that you pay the shipping charges associated with returning the goods back to you.
- Refunds will be processed within five to ten business days of receiving the returned goods at our warehouse.
FREE Shipping on all orders over $149 within North America
Any questions regarding international shipping rates can be sent to email@example.com.
Please note TBS only accepts PayPal as a method of payment for international orders.
Please note: We sometimes do not include original product packaging due to the weight and addition size of the packaging. This allows us to cut down on the environmental impact and gives the customer free shipping on all orders over $149.
All orders are processed once credit card authorization and verification have been obtained. Orders are typically shipped within one business day of credit card authorization via Canada Post or the US Postal Service.
Delivery by Post
TBS uses Canada Post and US Postal Service to ship all products. Upon check out, customers are given a choice of 3 levels of delivery service. The cost of shipping will vary with the level of service. Please note all service and delivery times are an estimate Canada Post not TBSbikeparts.com, this not a money back guarantee. Once a product has been shipped and a Canada Post tracking number provided to our customer, product delivery can be tracked online by the customer. TBSbikeparts.com is not responsible for shipments lost by Canada Post or The US Postal Service.
Canadian customers are offered three delivery options:
Canada Post estimates delivery to most destinations in Canada within 2-9 business days from the time of pickup from our warehouse.
Canada Post estimates delivery to most destinations in Canada within 2-4 business days from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
Canada Post estimates delivery to most destinations in Canada within 1-2 business day from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
American customers are offered three delivery options:
Expedited Parcel USA
Delivery to most urban centers in the US within 5-7 days from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
*Note that orders that qualify for free shipping that weigh under 2.2 pounds will be sent via Small Packet Air. Your package will arrive faster than Expedited Parcel USA but you will not receive a tracking number.
Delivery to most urban centers in the United States within 3-5 business days from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
Delivery within 1-2 business day to most urban centers in the United States from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
For customers from other countries, please contact us by email and we will quote a competitive shipping rate to your country.