ReMote LA, or Light Action, is another option in our class-leading ReMote line of dropper remotes. They solve common dropper remote complaints with the compact, ergonomic, and sturdy ReMote LA. The patent-pending ReMote LA has a longer lever arm than the standard ReMote and is optimal for dropper posts with a harder pull or for riders that just prefer a really light actuation feel. It reduces the force to actuate a dropper by nearly a third of the standard ReMote.
Beginning with a long list of rider and mechanic requests, the Wolf Tooth team set out to address each and every one. Based on rider feedback and tailored to work with some posts’ stiffer internal springs, the ReMote LA is also the choice of those with thumb injuries or reduced hand strength. From its hassle-free installation to smooth ball bearing action to engineered failure point, the lightweight ReMote leads in every category.
- UpFront cable fixing: The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. Simply secure cable at seatpost using stock barrel or cable clamp and route to bar for a significant reduction in installation time and frustration.
- Large diameter ball-bearing pivot: An industry first, the ReMote LA uses a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation.
- Cable-kind clamp: A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
- Low-profile, Light Action lever: The ReMote LA lever sits close to the bar, minimizing the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals.
- Integrated cable adjustment: The ReMote LA’s solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters.
- High-traction lever: A machined surface ensures that control is not lost- even in the worst of conditions.
- Broad compatibility: The ReMote LA has been tested and is recommended for use with Thomson, Fox Transfer, Race Face, Easton, and 9point8 cable-actuated dropper posts.
- Made in the USA: Wherever the capabilities exist, Wolf Tooth is committed to domestic manufacturing. From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA.
- Compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts.
- Works with dropper posts that have the barrel end of the cable at the remote and those that have the barrel end at the post.
- If your post is not listed in the charts below, measure the pivot center to end of your current lever. If it is greater than 52mm the Light Action will work best. If it is less than 52mm, the Standard ReMote will work best.
- Contact Wolf Tooth customer service for other post compatibility questions.
Mounting Type by Brake Model
|Shimano model # can be found on the fluid resevoir
|All current models are compatible
- ReMote IS-EV for Shimano I-SPEC EV - Includes IS-EV hardware
Standard and Light Action Comparison
Recommendations for Specific Posts
Weight: Shimano IS-AB • 36g | Shimano IS-II • 35g | SRAM MM • 38.5g | 22 (hinged clamp) • 38g | Magura • 36.5g | Hope • 36g | Shimano IS-EV • 35g
Material: 6061 T6 aluminum with Delrin axle
Not Included: Cable and Housing
US Patent 10473143
Made in the USA
Our Pricing Policy
TBS Bike Parts strives to offer our customers the best priced mountain bike parts of any retailer in North America . To do this, we constantly compare our prices to those of our major on-line competitors to ensure the lowest prices in the marketplace. In the unlikely event that you find a lower price on a regularly priced item, please notify us immediately and we will adjust our price accordingly.
*TBS Bike Parts can only price match Canadian online bicycle retailers*
Shop with Confidence
If you are not satisfied, please feel free to return your purchase for a refund any time up to 60 days from the date of purchase.
There are however, a few guidelines which you should be aware of:
*Please note that a 15% restock fee will be applied to any return.*
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of our original invoice and order number.
- Any promotional material that was provided to you with your purchase (for example free promotional products or giveaways) must be returned with the product.
- If, in error, a different product was shipped from what was ordered, we will pay for all shipping charges related to the return. Otherwise, you will be responsible for any shipping charges incurred.
- Returned product must be in its original condition and cannot be used or fitted.
- Returned items should be in its original packaging.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund on goods which are not returned in accordance with our returns policy and may require that you pay the shipping charges associated with returning the goods back to you.
- Refunds will be processed within five to ten business days of receiving the returned goods at our warehouse.
FREE Shipping on all orders over $149 within North America
Any questions regarding international shipping rates can be sent to email@example.com.
Please note TBS only accepts PayPal as a method of payment for international orders.
Please note: We sometimes do not include original product packaging due to the weight and addition size of the packaging. This allows us to cut down on the environmental impact and gives the customer free shipping on all orders over $149.
All orders are processed once credit card authorization and verification have been obtained. Orders are typically shipped within one business day of credit card authorization via Canada Post or the US Postal Service.
Delivery by Post
TBS uses Canada Post and US Postal Service to ship all products. Upon check out, customers are given a choice of 3 levels of delivery service. The cost of shipping will vary with the level of service. Please note all service and delivery times are an estimate Canada Post not TBSbikeparts.com, this not a money back guarantee. Once a product has been shipped and a Canada Post tracking number provided to our customer, product delivery can be tracked online by the customer. TBSbikeparts.com is not responsible for shipments lost by Canada Post or The US Postal Service.
Canadian customers are offered three delivery options:
Canada Post estimates delivery to most destinations in Canada within 2-9 business days from the time of pickup from our warehouse.
Canada Post estimates delivery to most destinations in Canada within 2-4 business days from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
Canada Post estimates delivery to most destinations in Canada within 1-2 business day from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
American customers are offered three delivery options:
Expedited Parcel USA
Delivery to most urban centers in the US within 5-7 days from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
*Note that orders that qualify for free shipping that weigh under 2.2 pounds will be sent via Small Packet Air. Your package will arrive faster than Expedited Parcel USA but you will not receive a tracking number.
Delivery to most urban centers in the United States within 3-5 business days from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
Delivery within 1-2 business day to most urban centers in the United States from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
For customers from other countries, please contact us by email and we will quote a competitive shipping rate to your country.