The XT BR-M8100 hydraulic 2-piston disc brake with 2-finger brake lever from Shimano fits seamlessly into the line-up of the new XT M8100 component group. Higher braking force with less effort on the fingers and extremely linear response to the lever movement.
The new design of the brake lever, which is mounted at an angle to provide two points of support on the handlebars, significantly increasing stiffness, provides more direct feedback and braking performance, which is further enhanced by SERVO WAVE technology. The braking systems are therefore characterized by faster response, higher performance and shorter empty travel.
The original mountain bike group continues its legacy of remaining the standard for mountain bikers everywhere. Nearly three decades in, the DEORE XT brand is defined by its trail-tested durability, reliability and performance. Recognizing that today’s mountain bikers are riding faster and confidently on more technical terrain, the legacy of DEORE XT is more important than ever. In 2019, our pinnacle mountain bike technologies will trickle down to SHIMANO DEORE XT M8100.
Features - XT BR-M8100 2-Piston Disc Brake Set
- Quicker rebound between actions maintains rider concentration
- Greater flexibility and action-optimized cockpit layout
- Update brake lever shape
- Seamless operation
- High rigidity
- 2-Piston Caliper Brake
- Caliper for Postmount Brake
- Optimized ergonomic 2-finger brake lever
- One-Way bleeding
- I-Spec EV compatible - securing the shift lever on the brake lever
- Olive and barb not included. Please purchase here
- This is not the j-kit model
- Model: BR-M8100 (front+rear)
- Brake type: Hydraulic Disc-Brake
- Brake lever: BL-M8100
- Lever length: 2-Finger
- Mount: left + right
- Clamp: open
- Reach adjustment: Yes, without tool
- Caliper: BR-M8100 (2-Piston)
- Brake mounting: Postmount
- Brake pads: J02A resin with fins
- Brake hose: SM-BH90-SBM
- Brake hose lengths: front 1000mm + rear 1700mm
- Cable connection: Straight brake lever / Straight caliper
- One-Way bleeding: Yes
- Brake fluid: Mineral oil
- Front approx. 259g (without Rotor and Adapter)
- Rear approx. 276g (without Rotor and Adapter)
Our Pricing Policy
TBS Bike Parts strives to offer our customers the best priced mountain bike parts of any retailer in North America . To do this, we constantly compare our prices to those of our major on-line competitors to ensure the lowest prices in the marketplace. In the unlikely event that you find a lower price on a regularly priced item, please notify us immediately and we will adjust our price accordingly.
*TBS Bike Parts can only price match Canadian online bicycle retailers*
Shop with Confidence
If you are not satisfied, please feel free to return your purchase for a refund any time up to 60 days from the date of purchase.
There are however, a few guidelines which you should be aware of:
*Please note that a 15% restock fee will be applied to any return.*
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of our original invoice and order number.
- Any promotional material that was provided to you with your purchase (for example free promotional products or giveaways) must be returned with the product.
- If, in error, a different product was shipped from what was ordered, we will pay for all shipping charges related to the return. Otherwise, you will be responsible for any shipping charges incurred.
- Returned product must be in its original condition and cannot be used or fitted.
- Returned items should be in its original packaging.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund on goods which are not returned in accordance with our returns policy and may require that you pay the shipping charges associated with returning the goods back to you.
- Refunds will be processed within five to ten business days of receiving the returned goods at our warehouse.
FREE Shipping on all orders over $149 within North America
Any questions regarding international shipping rates can be sent to email@example.com.
Please note TBS only accepts PayPal as a method of payment for international orders.
Please note: We sometimes do not include original product packaging due to the weight and addition size of the packaging. This allows us to cut down on the environmental impact and gives the customer free shipping on all orders over $149.
All orders are processed once credit card authorization and verification have been obtained. Orders are typically shipped within one business day of credit card authorization via Canada Post or the US Postal Service.
Delivery by Post
TBS uses Canada Post and US Postal Service to ship all products. Upon check out, customers are given a choice of 3 levels of delivery service. The cost of shipping will vary with the level of service. Please note all service and delivery times are an estimate Canada Post not TBSbikeparts.com, this not a money back guarantee. Once a product has been shipped and a Canada Post tracking number provided to our customer, product delivery can be tracked online by the customer. TBSbikeparts.com is not responsible for shipments lost by Canada Post or The US Postal Service.
Canadian customers are offered three delivery options:
Canada Post estimates delivery to most destinations in Canada within 2-9 business days from the time of pickup from our warehouse.
Canada Post estimates delivery to most destinations in Canada within 2-4 business days from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
Canada Post estimates delivery to most destinations in Canada within 1-2 business day from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
American customers are offered three delivery options:
Expedited Parcel USA
Delivery to most urban centers in the US within 5-7 days from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
*Note that orders that qualify for free shipping that weigh under 2.2 pounds will be sent via Small Packet Air. Your package will arrive faster than Expedited Parcel USA but you will not receive a tracking number.
Delivery to most urban centers in the United States within 3-5 business days from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
Delivery within 1-2 business day to most urban centers in the United States from the time of pick up from our warehouse.
For customers from other countries, please contact us by email and we will quote a competitive shipping rate to your country.